Are you looking to enhance agent performance?
Post-call IVR surveys can be used to great effect to identify agents’ training needs and enhance performance. If this is your primary objective you need unbiased feedback, and so you will want to avoid agents ‘cherry picking’ customers to refer to the survey. We can provide you with a number of solutions for this and give you advice on how best to get agent support for your survey. Find out more...
- Positively encourage your agents to feel they have something to gain by referring callers. Tell them that it will help improve the service they are able to offer and the systems within which they work or offer incentives, such as a weekly prize for the most callers referred.
- Enforce the rule that all callers need to be offered the survey and all those who agree to take part are referred.
- Use Opinion-8’s automated call-transfer facility in your survey. Automatically transferring calls at the end of contact with your agent avoids the agent influencing which callers are transferred. This is Opinion-8 ‘stealth mode’.
- If referring a call might have negative consequences for the agent, a carrot approach may not be enough. To monitor performance of individual agents properly, the survey either needs to be done in stealth mode, or caller-transfer to the survey rigorously enforced. Results can be ranked by agent, allowing easy comparison for performance management.
Do you want to improve your organisation’s overall service?
Opinion-8 is a valuable tool in helping you to capture the voice of the customer and so identify key ways in which you can improve customer service. Find out more...
Objective: You secure the actual opinions of your customers, not a third party’s interpretation of them. Normally, the quality of an interaction is monitored by its adherence to company protocol. With Opinion-8 IVR post-call surveys you are directly capturing the voice of your customer.
Immediate: The customer’s opinions are obtained directly and immediately while the call is still fresh in the mind, not as part of an unrelated interaction by mail, email or phone. No other survey method can offer this.
Continuous: Busy contact centres have even more reason to monitor their quality. The Opinion-8 service runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Proactive: Alerts can be sent via SMS or email to managers if results are falling outside acceptable limits, so that action can be taken.
Visible: Opinion-8 surveys send a clear message that excellent customer service is at the core of your business and that your customers’ viewpoints matter.
Do you want to increase agent engagement?
When Opinion-8 helps you to identify ways to better your service, it inevitably leads to improved staff morale and increased agent engagement. Find out more...
We can help with all aspects of survey design.
Though surveys can be set up very quickly, it takes some thought to ensure that Opinion-8 is used to the full to meet your company’s objectives. We have extensive resources to offer our customers so you can develop and implement a survey that best meets your business requirements. We can help you to make the most of all the features of automated surveying. Find out more...
- We can assist with the process of defining survey objectives, structuring the survey, finding the best questions to ask to meet your objectives, and designing a survey methodology that works well in practice. We can even help you with the wording of the questions.
- Opinion-8 allows you to measure separate indicators and our team can help you to develop groups of questions that relate to each indicator.
- We can help you set ‘thresholds’ in a survey by which you can then measure performance on a weekly and monthly basis. These thresholds can even be set to trigger action.
- We can also advise on the optimum sample sizes for your survey, taking in-built bias or comparison of various teams within one organisation into account.
Opinion-8 can provide you with the exact survey type to suit your contact centre’s needs.
There are many ways for your contact centre to gather feedback from its customers and we can help you decide which way works best for you.Find out more...
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (agent invitation).
Here, your agent invites a caller to take part in an automated survey during a telephone call with your company. If the participant accepts, the agent simply transfers the call to the Opinion-8 telephone surveying system. This can be done on calls to or from your company or organisation.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (invitation by message).
The caller is informed by an automatic recorded message (before being connected to the agent) that your organisation is running a caller survey and if wishing to participate, should ask the agent to put the call through at the end. In this way, the participants are self-selecting which helps combat ‘agent cherry-picking’ of calls. This method can be used in combination with others.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (stealth mode invitation).
Callers to your company are asked by recorded message whether they would like to participate in a survey at the end of their calls. Those who elect to do so, press a specified key on their telephones. Once the participant’s conversation with the agent is finished, the call is automatically routed to Opinion-8’s survey system. This method facilitates survey participation unbiased by the agent as the agent does not know which caller will be surveyed.
- Outbound IVR telephone surveys (agent invitation).
Here, a member of your organisation contacts the prospective participant by way of an outgoing telephone call. If the participant accepts the invitation to take part in your survey, the call is transferred to Opinion-8’s survey system.
- Automated outbound IVR telephone surveys.
If you want to survey your customers’ levels of satisfaction with your call centre, this method has the enormous benefit of requiring no agent participation or co-operation. It is, in the main, entirely automated and works by performing an automated IVR call to the customer to conduct your survey.
Opinion-8 offers a wide range of reporting and analysis solutions.
We offer a complete set of easy-to-use graphing tools enabling managers to analyse results quickly and effectively. See an example of a report.Find out more...
- Users can create a list of frequently used reports. These can be displayed as favourites on the user’s home page and can automatically refresh/ cycle.
- Graphic reports are easily printable and can be sent by email without losing their context.
- Results can be ranked by agent, allowing easy comparison for performance management.
- Filters allow analysis of results by agent ID or contact centre team.
- Our trend reporting, based on weekly samples, allows managers to monitor customer services trends which equips them with the information they need to make decisions.